Wednesday 21 March 2012

we'll never be alone again



The collection of photo's on the last post were a bit shit, to be frank. I'd been looking at Wolfgang Tillmans work and listening to one of his lectures. He talked about the way images can work together and about the physical quality of the printed picture. I think I got hung up on the bit about images working together, rather than realising it was more about the physicality working in correlation with collections of images. A different context adding to the meaning like the gallery space or in a book I suppose?

I get side tracked . These are some other images I have made for the project about becoming a father (for the first time). I seem to be concentrating on my girlfriend rather than myself. She say she doesn't mind me photographing her, It's hard to photograph yourself I suppose. I've asked Ruth to take my photograph leading up to the birth... she's taken a couple but she's got other things on her mind, other than taking photo's of me looking confused or worried with a furrowed brow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be gentle.