Tuesday 3 May 2011

I should write more....

I know its a struggle.. and I'm not the best at it, but i need to write more often. i think thoughts all the time.. and get lost in my daydreams, but none of it is saved. sometimes i say something i'm surprised at , that these words came from my mouth .. a moment of articulation that i cannot manage on a day to day basis just a moment when my mind and brain and mouth worked together to convey a feeling or thought to someone else. who knows some of these thoughts may even have relevance to other people who can empathise with the things i think/write about?

i post photographs on my blog and simply neglect to annotate them with the reason why i find each image interesting or why i took it? its too easy to put photographs without an explanation because I'm a photographer and i try to communicate with images not words... thats what i kid myself into believing.

i find my new project i've started difficult to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be gentle.